In the Ruined Earth, the most valuable resource left for the survivors is hope. But just as the apocalypse crushed the dreams and aspirations of mankind, new faiths have grown from the soil of the old to provide warmth and support to the survivors.
- The Telling Vision struggled to make sense of the Broadcasts of Old, and found them to be the Holy Writ.
- Their cousins, the Virtues of the King’s Court, find similar ecclesiastical solace in the beats and lyrics of the great Rock’N Roll Kings and Queens of old.
- Among the Sainthood of Ashes, it is a holy sacrament to hoard knowledge, particularly old books, and use this to give comfort and shelter to the less fortunate.
- Conversely, the Final Knights know that we have been judged in the end of days and found wanting, so why not enjoy the slow descent into hell?
- Darwinists worship the merciless glow of radiation for the powers it can bestow and the poison it creates.
- The Nuclear Family maintains the integrity and brutal isolationism of the McCarthyist ideal.
The Wasteland is home to countless cults, creeds, and bizarre faiths- will you join them, strike out against the false prophets, or find your own pathway to the Almighty?
“So as most GM’s i got my feet wet in the RPG world with D and D …among other fantasy RPG’s. However overtime my needs evolved into something more…something darker something more gritty and i found just that. Ive always been a fan of the zombie genre …as a result i was kinda looking for something in the nerve of post-apoc / zombie outbreak, and i FOUND IT 10 FOLD!”-Dr. Field @ Amazon.com